You are cordially invited to submit papers for the 6th CIRP Conference on Biomanufacturing 2024. At the BioM 2024, conference proceedings will be published regarding to the new CIRP conference rules.
An international scientific committee will review the abstracts and papers.
Please submit your full manuscript as a revised version of your abstract via the Elsevier Editorial Manager by December 14, 2023.
One author of each accepted paper is expected to register and present the paper.
The CIRP Conference on BioManufacturing is the world-leading forum to discuss progress and future directions, set milestones and promote scientific exchange on biodesign, biofabrication and biomechatronics.
- Biological transformation and biointelligence
- Biodesign and -assembly
- Biological manufacturing process and equipment
- Tissue engineering / organ-on-a-chip
- Eco-efficiency in production
- Biological inspired sensors and biosensors
- Biomedical solution
- AI and digital methods in biomanufacturing
Full papers will be published in the conference proceedings. The papers will be available on ScienceDirect giving a full worldwide dimension to the 6th CIRP Conference on BioManufacturing – BioM 2024 proceedings.